Ekar Farm Waiver & Release
Please review the waiver below and share a virtual signature if you agree with Ekar Farm's liability waiver in order to participate in the Mother's Day event.
EKAR FARM WAIVER & RELEASE:
As an authorized representative for myself (name below), I hereby attest to the following on behalf of myself and my family members:
1. I desire to participate voluntarily in the farm/garden construction, preparation, and other activities sponsored and coordinated by Ekar and taking place at the farm/garden/park (“Garden Activities”).
2. I understand and accept any and all risks associated with participation in the Garden Activities.
3. I assume full responsibility for any injuries that may occur as a result of our participation in the Garden Activities and do hereby fully and forever discharge and release the garden and park site landowner and Ekar, including but not limited to their employees, executive directors, board members, officers, agents, authorized volunteer helpers, representatives, consultants, insurers and sureties, and their successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all "Claims". Further, I hereby waive any and all Claims against a Released Party.
4. "Claims" as used in this document means any and all liability, claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of our presence or the presence of my family members and guests on the garden/park, activities at the garden/park, the use or intended use of the garden/park, and/or participation in the Garden Activities connected with Ekar including, without limitation, any of the foregoing resulting from or arising out of any act or omission, negligent or otherwise, of a Released Party.
5. I expressly acknowledge that participation in the Garden Activities is for my purpose and convenience and not for the purpose and convenience of any one or more of the Released Parties.
6. I will permit the use of my name, likeness, and pictures in any broadcasts, telecasts, newspaper, brochures, or other publication related to the Garden Activities.
7. I have read the above Waiver and Release, agree to its terms, and voluntarily consent to participate in the Garden Activities.
Each harvest bag includes a take-home reusable bag, the opportunity to pick fresh, organic produce in the fields, and 2 DIY pickle jars. One bag is ideal for a family of 4.
Fresh produce available for harvest include: lemon cucumbers, purple beans, peppers, eggplant, heirloom tomatoes, beets, summer squash, kale, swiss chard, and more!